Revolutionary safety concept with an external frame keeping your child safe from day 1 and all the way to 36 kg and 125 cm
• Passed the world’s toughest crash test: the Plus Test
• One-of-a-kind Baby Shell™ for unique protection from birth
• Impact absorbing seat shell materials and construction
• Additional side impact protection SIP+ that easily slides on to the seat
• Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
• Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
• Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing from birth until approx. 7 years of age
State-of-the-art functionality for easy everyday use
• Belt installation makes it possible to place anywhere in your car*
• Lower tethers with built-in retractors making it easy to install correctly
• Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
• Magnetic Belt Assistants™ makes getting in and out of the seat easy
• Adjustable recline positions even after installation
• One-action adjustment of headrest, belts and leg space
• The seat is approved under The latest standard for car seats: UN R129 (specific vehicle)
• The height of the child defines when the seat can be used. Stretch can be used from 40-125 cm
• The max. weight of the child can be 36 kg
• Your child can use the car seat from approx. 0 – 7 years (Disclaimer)
• The seat is installed with the car’s internal 3-point vehicle belt
• The car seat is purely rear facing
• The car seat is weighing 12,5 kg
• Soft Newborn Hugger™ for stability and support of the smallest
• Exceptional comfort with 5 recline positions
• 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
• Lots of space for growing legs, all the way to 26 cm
• Huge seat shell providing freedom to move while child is secured
• High-quality materials
Wash and Care: See label on backside of cover and cover parts for details. 40 degrees, fine wash/very mild process/wool wash cycle. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean. Dry flat.
1. Exo frame
The unique external frame on the seat will truly bear the forces in a frontal crash.
In addition, the seat shell has a very rigid spine that will make sure your child is kept in a stable position in an impact.
2. Unbeatable leg space
The leg space on Stretch is easily adjusted with this front brace.
Adjust as your child grows, all the way up to 26 cm.
3. Easy belt installation
Finally! Belt installation made easy. In just a few easy steps you can install the seat with the car’s internal belt.
Retracting lower tethers making it easy to install correctly. Easy lock-off and tensioning mechanism enables anyone to get a sturdy installation
4. Flexible installation
Being belt installed means you are never dependent on having ISOfix in the car you are using.
You can install it in the passenger seat and in any position on the rear bench (including the middle).
5. Baby Shell™ + Newborn Hugger™
Keeping your tiny one protected and comfortable from day one with extra side protection walls and cushion for an ergonomic position
BeSafe Stretch B is the result of more than 30 years of rear facing experience. From all of those years, we have managed to construct a child car seat that allows for rear facing journeys from newborn up to 7 years old without having to worry about the weight being an issue
Rear facing is the way forward
To travel rear facing is 5x safer, and that’s why we always recommend keeping your children rear facing for as long as possible. In our BeSafe Stretch B, your child can travel rear facing from birth until it either weighs 36kg or has reached 125cm in stature height
BeSafe Stretch B is equipped with the BeSafe Baby Shell™ – that provides an ideal sitting angle for babies. It has a soft inside and a harder outer shell that also contains the Dynamic Force Absorber™ in its side wings. The additional Newborn Hugger™ that is placed inside the Baby Shell™ has a combination of soft materials on the sides of the baby and a cleverly placed wedge to keep newborns snug and supported and allow them to lie even flatter by lifting their back instead of the bottom. So from day one you can feel secure that your child will sit optimally and safe in its Stretch B.