Many parents turn their children to face forward much too soon. With iZi Plus the child can sit in a rear-facing position for longer. The child seat is ECE R44 04 approved and protects a rear-facing child weighing from 0-25 kg or from approx. 6 months to 5 years.
- 6 months to 5 years
- The front bumper permits very tight installation of the child seat; also installed with anchoring belts.
- Identical installation in front and rear seat with the carís 3-point seat belt.
- Option to increase the childís legroom by moving the front bumper.
- Rear-facing child seats provide a high level of safety. A Rear-facing child seat is five times safer than a forward-facing child seat.
- High level of safety through side impact protection. (EPS at the head, stomach and thighs)
- Long service life, from 6 months to 5 years/25 kg.
- Simple adjustment of the neck roll and internal harness.
- Easy to fit the child in the seat. Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way.
Car Seat Specification
- Age: 6 months - 5 years.