ride close, ride free!
The freerider is an ingenious design - a simple concept, offering dual functionality that transforms a stroller board into a free-wheeling kidís scooter in seconds! The 2016 freerider takes the already double award-winning platform of its predecessor with a couple of fresh new features, we know youíll love.
As a stroller board, freerider connects to the rear axle of your buggy using a connector, which can be positioned for your convenience. The clip-in handle bar removes easily so you can fold freerider up the back of your buggy when not in use, with a toggle system.
When your child is ready to ride free, just detach freerider from the connector with a quick release button. The 2-mode rear wheel system switches from full swivel for stroller board mode, so freerider will follow the buggy in any direction, to fixed straight to offer full control in scooter mode.
With one universal connector included in the box, this enables freerider to fit on: Mountain Buggy - nano, MB mini travel system, swift, urban jungle, +one, terrain, cosmopolitan, duet phil&teds - vibe, verve, navigator (2014+), sport (2015+), dash (2015+), voyager, smart lux, smart(2016+) Britax - B-Ready, Steelcraft StriderPLUS Baby Jogger - City mini, City mini GT, City select, City versa, City elite Bugaboo - Buffalo Quinny - Buzz, Moodd
- Attaches via a connector that fastens to the rear axle of the buggy
- quick release button attaches/detaches stroller board from connector
- connector can be positioned anywhere on the rear axle at pushers preference
- 2-mode rear wheel castor - swivel for using as a stroller board to follow the buggy in any direction and fixed for scooting
- rear wheel brake for using in scooter mode
- grip pad - anti slip surface on the deck
- clip in handle bar that can be taken off for folding up the back of the buggy
- toggle to fasten board up the back of the buggy out of the way
- maximum weight capacity 20kg as a stroller board, 50kg as a scooter.