The Ergobaby Organic Carrier has all the advantages of the Ergobaby Original Carrier, but is crafted with soft 100% organic cotton twill and sateen. The carrier has padded shoulder straps and a waist belt to comfortably distribute baby’s weight between your shoulders and hips. The carrier holds and cradles your baby just the way you do, with your baby’s legs properly supported in a natural sitting position. The Ergobaby Organic Carrier not only benefits delicate skin with gentle purity, it also benefits eco-conscious farmers whose beliefs align with yours and ours.
- Sleeping Hood: Integrated, 100% certified organic sateen with elastic edging and snap-to-strap attach. Supports baby’s head while sleeping and protects from sun and wind.
- Adjusts in length with 5 snap levels for growth of baby.
- Shoulder straps: Padded with 1” high-density premium foam, expanding from 24” to 45”.
- Waist strap: Padded with 1.4” high-density EVA foam, expanding from 26” to 49”.
- Chest strap: Sliding adjustment.
- Fill: 100% certified organic cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges.
- Small stuff pouch, doubles as Sleeping Hood storage.
- Large zippered storage pocket holds your wallet, keys, and mobile phone.
- Ergonomic structure for ideal physical support for babies and parents.
- Comfortable design for parent and baby balances baby's weight to parent's hips and shoulders.
- Supports correct sitting position for baby's hip, pelvis, and spine growth.
- Use in front, back, and hip positions.
- One-inch, high density foam in shoulder straps.
- Quarter-inch high density EVA foam in waist belt.
- Custom high-test buckles.
- Premium quality webbing, coordinates with Carrier.
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections.
- Interior interfacing reinforcements at critical intersections.
- Carrier body: 100% certified organic cotton twill.
- Carrier lining: 100% certified organic cotton sateen.
- Carrier weight: 1.52 lbs / 690 grams.
- Carries babies from infancy (with Heart2Heart™ Infant Insert up to 4-5 months) to45lbs/20kgs (safety certification: ASTM and JPMA).
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle.
- Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
- CPSIA compliant.