The Troll Bedside Crib can be used as a freestanding crib or simply lower
one side to transform it into a bedside crib which allows you to sleep alongside
your baby safely. The crib design features a multiple height base with 12
different height adjustments making it compatible with almost any adult bed.
Four lockable castors also allow the crib to be transported easily from room to room or secured in place at the side of your bed.
Once your baby has outgrown the crib it can also be used as a child’s sofa.
This cot will arrive flat packed for self-assembly.
Some of the benefits of sleeping alongside your baby
include: Better bonding – if baby is restless during the night, it is easier for mum to comfort them as they
are within arms reach.
Supported breastfeeding – sleeping close to your baby helps to make breastfeeding at night time easier as there
is no need to get out of bed. This can help lead to a more successful breastfeeding relationship.
Having your baby sleeping along side you will benefit for mums who have had a caesarean or who have mobility problems after
childbirth Please Note: The Troll Bedside Crib does not attach to the side of the bed and does not come
with anything which enables it to attach.
Please ensure if positioning the crib next to your bed with the side lowered that there is no gap or no
possibility of a gap forming between the bed and the cot.
- Color: White, Natural, Walnut
- Material: Solid Birch
- Mattress base dimensions: 38.5 x 89.5 cm
- Crib dimensions: L1018 x W491 x H878 mm
- Dropside mode: Yes
- Wheels: Yes
- Drawer: No
- Min. height: from floor to the mattress base (including wheels) = 443mm
- Max. height: from floor to the mattress base (including wheels) = 619mm
- Teething rails: No
- In the Box: 1 x bedside crib, 1 x User guide
- Requires: 38.5 x 89.5 cm crib mattress (sold separately)
- Conforms to: EN 1130
- Care Instructions: wipe with a damp cloth, dry with a
soft clean cloth.