The iZi Modular Family is the new innovative child safety system from BeSafe, from newborn to approximately 4 years!
The iZi Modular can be used both rearfacing and forward facing on the same base. The base module can be extended to allow more legroom for the child, which means children up to the age of about four years (18kg/105 cm tall) can be transported rearfacing. However the base is still compact enough to allow legroom for front-seat passengers! As your child grows, the cushioned inserts can be removed, allowing the perfect fit at all stages.
With the added SIP+ shock absorber (side impact protection+), this seat exceeds iSize regulations by 20%! This Energy absorbing cushion that is easily clicked directly onto the car seat to reduces the distance to the car door. If a collision occurs SIP + will absorb the energy and reduce the movement of the car seat.
iZi Modular ISOfix base needed to accompany your Modular Car Seat. Please Note! Car seat can not be fitted without Modular ISOfix base
BeSafe iZi Modular RF i-Size on iZi Modular i-Size base from HTS Hans Torgersen og Sønn AS on Vimeo.
- Approx age: 6 months – 4 years.
- Rear- and forward facing.
- Movable front brace for compact installation or more leg space for the child.
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way.
- Buckle for harness in flat position for easy placement of the child.
- Single fold-down leg support with audible alarm to indicate correct installation.
- Comfort for your child.
Car Seat Specification
- Rear facing: 61–105cm
- Forward facing: 88–105cm
- Approved: UN r 129 (i-Size)