BeSafe recommend that children sit rearfacing for as long as possible, preferably until they are four years old. Sitting rearfacing is five times safer for children in this age group. iZi Combi X4 ISOfix can be installed close to the back of the seat when the child is small – which will give you up to ten centimeters extra legroom. The adjustable ISOfix arms allows the car seat to be adjusted as the child grows. The iZi Combi X4 ISOfix comes with five-point internal harness with magnets, easy installation and adjustment, and give your child great comfort and a good resting position.
iZi Combi X4 ISOFix 1080 from HTS Hans Torgersen og Sønn AS on Vimeo.
- Age: 6 months - 4 years.
- Double-EPS side impact protection (SIP) for the head and neck.
- Head support and shoulder belts can be adjusted to their correct height with 1 operation in 8 positions.
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way.
- Adjustable to 4 sitting or sleeping positions.
- Anti-rotation front brace protects your child from rear impact.
- ISOfix arms can be adjusted in and out in steps to give more leg room as the child gets bigger.
- Integrated floor support
Car Seat Specification
- Weight: 0-18 kg
- Installation rear-facing: ISOfix.
- Installation forward facing: 3-point car belt.