iZi Kid i-Size is one of the first child safety seats that is approved
under the latest regulations for child safety seats. While current regulations
(ECE r 44) was started in the 70s , the UN r 129 (i-Size) is from 2013/2014. i-
Size is better suited to modern cars and current traffic. It also has tougher
requirements regarding side impact. Therefore, UN r 129 (i-Size) is the safest
BeSafe iZi Kid i-Size is mounted rearfacing with ISOfix, and approved up to 105 cm standing height. The car seat has an extended harness and headrest and better room for legs thanks to its new construction.
BeSafe iZi Kid i-Size has one of the best sleeping positions in the market and gives your child a comfortable sleep in the car.
- Double – EPS side impact protection (SIP) for the head and neck
- Easy adjust harness/headrest
- One of the best sleeping positions
- Magnets keep the internal harness out of the way
- Complete inner EPS body shell
- Increase the legroom by moving the front brace
- Single fold-down leg support with audible alarm to
indicate correct installation