New knowledge tells that all children under 3 years old should travel rearfacing. Crash studies done by ADAC and the
International Consumer Organization, ICRT Show 5 times higher risk for severe injury in the neck of children by forward-
facing seats compared with rearfacing seats.
Practical experience from Scandinavia also points out that the seatshell will protect the child from being injured from
smashing into front seats or other fragments. Furthermore there will not be any injuries due to belt intrusion in the
- 1. Head support in EPS foam shell, height adjustable using one grip. Shoulder belts are automatically adjusted to their correct height in 8 possible positions.
- 2. SIP – Side impact protection. Protection for both head & neck.
- 3. New magnetic belt system, keeps the belt out of the seat surface, allowing for an easy in and out transfer of the child.
- 4. Anti-rotation front brace. Protects your child from rear impact.
- 5. IUniversal ISOfix connectors – with “green” indicators for trouble-free installation.
- - Integrated floorsupport
- - 5 point harness with both central as well as height adjusters.
- - The seat can be adjusted to 4 sitting or sleeping positions.
- - The internal harness is always free out of the seat surface.
- - Ventilation in the back support.
- - The seatcover is removeable and washable (40° woolwash)
- Approved for rear or forwardfacing installation gr. 0+/1, 0 - 18kg
- Approved for forwardfacing installation gr. 1, 9 - 18kg
- Approved ECE R44-04
- Seat shell outer PP hardshell, inner EPS foamshell
Optional Accessories -
Available Note! - Practical advice
Not all car
seats fit all cars. The only way you will know if a car seat fits correctly and
safely is to check it before using against the manufacturers installation
Car seat fittings and seats can vary from car to car, even
if they are the same make, model and year.