Meet the safest toddler car seat in the Maxi-Cosi portfolio, the 2wayPearl. Offering extended rearward facing travel for children up to 105cm or approximately 4 years of age, the 2wayPearl is our first i-Size compliant car seat.
If you are a looking for a rear facing toddler car seat, the 2wayPearl is the solution for you. The Maxi-Cosi 2wayPearl i-Size car seat allows children to travel in the recommended rearward facing position for longer (to 105cm / approx 4 years old) to offer improved head and neck protection when travelling. The 2WayPearl can also be used for forward facing travel from 15 months. Offering full recline options in both positions, this is one of our most flexible Maxi-Cosi car seats. Compact, safe and stylish, the 2wayPearl toddler seat will fit in almost every car with ease.
- Easy-in harness.
- One-pull easy to operate harness adjustment.
- Simultaneous headrest and harness adjustment.
- Compact and modern design fits most cars.
- Easy to switch between forward and rearward facing positions.
- Side Protection System for best protection in side impacts.
- Installation feedback on switching off frontal passenger airbag travelling rearward facing, and not to place baby forward facing before turning 15 months.
- Approved according to the latest European safety standard i-Size.
What is i-Size?
“i-Size” is the name of a new European safety regulation that affects car seats for children under 15 months of age. It came into effect on July 9th 2013 and provides extra protection in several ways, most notably by providing rearward facing travel for children up to 15 months in an i-Size car seat instead of between 9 to 12 months, which the current EU regulation advises.