Statistics prove it's five times safer for children to sit rearward facing than forward facing.
- 1. Head support in EPS foam shell, height adjustable using one grip. Shoulder belts are automatically adjusted to their correct height in 8 possible positions.
- 2. SIP – Side impact protection. Protection for both head & neck.
- 3. New magnetic belt system, keeps the belt out of the seat surface, allowing for an easy in and out transfer of the child.
- 4. Anti-rotation front brace. Protects your child from rear impact.
- 5. IUniversal ISOfix connectors – with “green” indicators for trouble-free installation.
- - 5 point harness with both central as well as height adjusters.
- - The seat can be adjusted to 4 sitting or sleeping positions.
- - Integrated floorsupport
- - The internal harness is always free out of the seat surface.
- - Ventilation in the back support.
- - The seatcover is removeable and washable (40° woolwash).
- Approved for rear-facing installation gr. 0+/1, 0 - 18kg
- Approved rear facing ECE R44-04
- Seat shell outer PP hardshell, inner EPS foamshell
Optional Accessories - Available
Note! - Practical advice
Not all car seats fit all cars. The only way you will know if a car seat fits correctly and safely is to check it before using against the manufacturers installation instructions.
Car seat fittings and seats can vary from car to car, even if they are the same make, model and year.